Costume accessories are the parts of your costume that take it from good to great. Anyone can dress up like a cowboy, but adding a lasso that you carry around and rope other part guests with just makes your costume that much more interesting and memorable. No matter what kind of costume you are wearing, you can find great accessory ideas at LoveToKnow Costumes.
Masks are must-have items for many types of costumes and cultural celebrations.
- Popular costumes: Learn the best places to shop for gorilla masks, and styles that look like the mask from Phantom of the Opera.
- Cultural masks: Find out about masks representative of the Aztec culture, as well as Kachina masks from the Hopi culture and Polynesian tiki masks.
- Elegant masks: Learn about Italian masquerade masks and browse a gallery of masquerade mask photographs.
- Do-it-yourself masks: Get instructions for making your own Halloween masks and other types of handmade masks, including a printable Mardi Gras mask template.
Masks aren't the only options for accessorizing your costumes.
- Contact lenses: Go for a super-intense look with vampire, mirrored or glow-in-the-dark contact lenses.
- Wings: No fairy costume is complete without a lovely pair of fairy wings.
- Popular props: Discover ideas for Halloween props, as well as ideas for a few of the top costume accessories.
- Themes: Get suggestions for accessories for popular themes, such as pirate wench costumes and tiaras for princess looks.
Enhance Your Costumes
It's often the accessories that truly make a costume stand out as unique. Any time you're looking for ideas and inspiration to enhance your costumes, visit the Costume Accessories category on LoveToKnow Costumes. Our team of expert writers is always adding new content, so you never know what new fun ideas for creative costume accessories you'll find when you check in here.