There are few costumes out there as quickly and easily recognizable as the classic Alice in Wonderland. Whether it's your child going as Alice, or you yourself, there are lots of costume options available to choose from.
Alice Costumes for Women
Alice in Wonderland Halloween costumes are available for everyone from a toddler to a plus-size woman, and they range from sweet and innocent to sexy and scary.
There are several different versions of Alice Costumes to choose from, including:
- Adult Alice: This basic costume includes a blue dress with a white apron and a black hair ribbon. The dress buttons in the back and features puffed sleeves and a ruffled hem. It comes in sizes from extra-small to extra-large and retails for $35.
- Deluxe Adult Alice: The Deluxe Adult Alice costume also includes a blue dress, white apron and black hair ribbon, but the dress is a much deeper blue with a greater level of detail. The dress has a white "petticoat" peeking out below it and the apron has large ruffles at the shoulders. The costume comes in sizes from extra-small to extra-large and retails for $39.
- Elite Alice Adult Costume: The Classic Alice adult costume consists of a blue dress with ruffled shoulders, large petticoat to add some 'poof' to the costume and a white lace apron. The costume comes with a black hair bow. It comes in sizes small through medium and retails for $21.
In addition to the classic Alice costumes, you can also dress as a slightly more grown up and sexy Alice with one of these costumes:
- Sexy Dark Alice: If you're going Goth this year, consider this Dark Alice in Wonderland costume. The costume features a short black and white dress, glovelettes and thigh-high stockings. The front of the dress is printed with Wonderland images such as a clock and cat. The costume comes in sizes from small to extra-large and retails for $37.
- Sexy Alice in Wonderland Costume: The sexy Alice in Wonderland costume is a super-short blue dress with apron overlay. It features a black bow at the bodice and a flared skirt with a lacy underskirt. It comes in sizes extra-small through extra-large and retails for $39.
- Adult Sassy Alice Costume: This Alice is sexy and provocative The costume includes a dress with fitted bodice, black satin details, and short tulle skirt. The costume comes with fingerless gloves and thigh-high stockings. It comes in sizes extra-small through medium and retails for $55.
Plus Size Alice
Plus-Size Alice costumes come in a variety of different styles from classic to sexy.
- Deluxe Plus-Size Alice Costume: The deluxe plus-size Alice costume features the traditional, dark-blue dress, white apron and a black hair ribbon. It comes in sizes 1X to 5X and retails for $45.
- Miss Wonderland Plus-Size Costume: The Miss Wonderland Alice costume is also a more grown up and sexy Alice. The costume includes a blue dress with a corset waist and a tiered skirt that has a black and white checkerboard print. The dress zips up the back for closure. It comes in sizes 1X through 4X and retails for $59.
- Dark Alice Plus-Size Costume: The Dark Alice plus-size costume is the Goth version of Alice in Wonderland. It features a black and white dress with Wonderland images printed on the skirt, black glovelettes and thigh-high stockings. It comes in sizes 2X and 3X and retails for $49.
- Adult Wonderful Alice Plus Size Costume: The plus size version of the Adult Wonderful Alice costume features the short blue dress with the faux-corset apron. It comes with white thigh-high stockings and a headband. It comes in one size and retails for $50.
From Toddlers to Teens
Toddler Alice Costumes
Even toddlers can dress as Alice with several different costumes to choose from.
- Deluxe Toddler Alice Costume: Dress your toddler as Alice in this deluxe costume featuring a dark blue dress with ruffled shoulders, white apron and black hair ribbon. The costume comes in sizes 12 months to 4T and retails for $37.
- Toddler Alice Costume: This Alice costume features a blue dress with a white apron overlay. It comes with black and white checkered leggings and black and white fingerless sleeves. The skirt is knee-length and is designed for comfort. The costume comes in sizes 3T/4T and retails for $30.
Alice Costumes for Girls
Girls of all ages can dress as Alice in a wide range of different costumes.
- Child Alice: This basic Alice costume features a light blue dress with ruffled shoulders, white apron and black hair ribbon. It comes in child sizes 4 to 16 and retails for $25.
- Tween Movie Alice Costume: The tween Movie Alice costume features a blue dress with an attached white apron, black and white striped gloves and black and white striped leggings. It comes in sizes large and extra-large and retails for $32.
Teen Alice Costumes
Teens can dress as Alice in both classic and dark versions.
- Teen Girls Clever Alice Costume: This costume features a blue dress with white apron overlay and embellished details like playing card suits down the front. The costume comes with black and white glovelettes and black and white striped stockings. The skirt falls mid-thigh and includes several layers of petti coats for extra poof. The costume retails for around $40 and comes in sizes 3 to 13.
- Down the Rabbit Hole Teen Costume: This super cute costume is a blue mini dress with puffed sleeves and an apron that reads, 'Things are getting curiouser and curiouser...,' which is a line from the book. The costume comes with a bottle that says 'drink me,' knee high stockings that feature cute bows and a black hair bow. The costume retails for under $100 and comes in sizes 4 to 16.
Alternative Alice Costumes
In addition to the more classic Alice designs, you can also go as an Alternative Alice with one of these options:
- Alice Movie Costume Dress: The Alice movie costume dress is designed to transport you to Wonderland. It features a light blue dress with a fitted bodice and long, sweeping skirt with lace details. The costume also includes a headband and black accents. It comes in sizes from small to extra-large and retails for $40.
Alice in Wonderland Character Costumes
In addition to Alice, there are several other characters in the books and movie to dress as. Get the information you need to find or make the costumes of:
- The Caterpillar: Learn to make your own caterpillar costume or find out where to buy one.
- Mad Hatter: Learn what makes up a Mad Hatter costume and determine whether you can make your own, or should buy one.
- Queen of Hearts: Get a list of places you can purchase a Queen of Hearts costume from, or learn how to make one.
No matter what your age or your affinity with Alice, there's a costume out there that can take you to Wonderland. Purchase any of these Alice costumes and try some Alice makeup tricks to make yourself the talk of the night.